Aresti is located on the outskirts of Zante town in the quiet area of Akrotiri. Surrounded by palm trees and vegetation with colourful pallets of flowers; it allows for a perfect tranquil environment for a wedding / reception.
Its stone structures and uneven levels give it a real vintage atmosphere embracing nature and its beauty.
The ceremonies are set up on a small balcony area that extends over to the sea front with fantastic sunsets views. The reception area is slightly set back in the forest area allowing for a rustic yet elegant feel.
The venue offers small round tables seating 6 persons with iron cast vintage style armchairs or larger round tables seating 10 persons with dressed chairs.
This venue can also be combined with the private old church that the owner have at their estate in Agios Dimitrios. Alternatively you can also have your reception in the church grounds.
• Caters for all group sizes
• Ceremonies take place on the balcony outside area
• Receptions take place in the outside sectioned area
• Relaxed BBQ, Greek Meze as well as three course meals can be catered for
• Top table, round tables, horse-shoe table and dressed chairs provided
• Inside area caters for up to 60 persons in case of bad weather conditions